Sunday School meets at 9am. There are currently two adult Sunday Schools being offered, Financial Peace University and the Bible Recap. Financial Peace University uses biblical wisdom and common sense to help you tackle budgeting, pay off debt, and make your money work for you! The Bible Recap includes daily Scripture readings and a short daily podcast (~8 minutes) hosted by Tara-Leigh Cobble. After reading the Bible passages and listening to the Bible podcasts for the week, we gather to discuss that week’s reading.
The Women’s Ministry Exists:
- To encourage women into whole-hearted, life-changing relationships with Jesus Christ through the study of God’s Word, which we identify as the core of our ministry.
- To uphold each other in prayer.
- To build joyful and authentic relationships with others.
- To facilitate a sense of purpose and personal fulfillment.
- To serve Christ and His Church, in our homes, and in the communities in which we live with a passionate, gracious and sacrificial spirit.
Sensing the importance of getting men together to discuss specific gender issues and strengthen bonds of friendship, we plan events and outings throughout the year. We have enjoyed having Men’s Cookouts and trips to Grandview Speedway and Cabela’s.
Each year we complete two 6-8 week studies in a book of the Bible or other devotional book. Please see our calendar for specific meeting times.
Monthly Prayer Meetings are held the fourth Wednesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. This is a time dedicated to prayer for the needs of the church and the community. All are welcome to join in this vital ministry of the church.