The Women’s Ministry Exists:
- To encourage women into whole-hearted, life-changing relationships with Jesus Christ through the study of God’s Word, which we identify as the core of our ministry.
- To uphold each other in prayer.
- To build joyful and authentic relationships with others.
- To facilitate a sense of purpose and personal fulfillment.
- To serve Christ and His Church, in our homes, and in the communities in which we live with a passionate, gracious and sacrificial spirit.
Retreats and Conferences
Our Annual Women’s Retreat is typically held in the Fall. In the past we have attended with the women of Springfield Mennonite Church and other friends for this refreshing weekend. The retreat is held at the beautiful Linck Hill Inn in Morris, PA.
Women’s Bible studies are held in the Spring and Fall. We typically meet on Monday evenings and occasionally offer daytime sessions. Past studies include those written by Beth Moore, Kay Arthur, Priscilla Shirer, and others. We view Bible study as the core of our women’s ministries program at BVCC.
Our next Bible Study will be Anne Graham Lotz’s study The Daniel Prayer. We will be offering two times beginning the week of February 21, Mondays from 6:30p-8:30p and Wednesday from 10a-12p. You can register for either in person or zoom sessions. Please email [email protected] to register.
Women’s Ministries of BVCC coordinate other events and activities throughout the year including bridal & baby showers, as well as other times of fun and fellowship that strengthen friendships among women. We also have a group of women who meet monthly to volunteer at the Care & Share Thrift Shops in Souderton, PA.