- To provide a safe and loving environment where children are challenged to develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To teach the Bible, God’s written Word, clearly and help children apply it in practical ways.
- To teach children the value of prayer so they may experience it in everyday life.
- To encourage families to grow together as they journey toward knowing and loving God.
- To encourage families in joyful and consistent participation in the life of the congregation.
- To help our children develop a Christian worldview with an emphasis on missions and service.
Praise Factory is for Kindergarten through grade 5. This structure is made up of a Bible Story time for the whole group, followed by the children being divided into smaller groups for Drama, Songs, Story Review Games, Crafts and Scripture Memory.
To lead children in discovering the wonders of God, as He has revealed Himself in Scripture, through all ages, that they might know, love and glorify Him with all their being.
To help children understand what it means to live as a Christian so that they might live joyful lives, pleasing to God, and to encourage them to reach out to all with the Good News of Jesus with love, in word and example.
To help children develop a loving and prayerful knowledge and concern for the Body of Christ, both locally and around the world.
Children’s Church is offered during the worship service for pre-school thru grade 2. This is a time of activities that engage the children on their level and teach them truths from God’s Word.
Treasure Hunters meets every other week for grades 3-5 during the Worship Service. It is a program geared specifically at teaching the basics of the Bible, in fun and meaningful ways. Topics covered include The Ten Commandments, The Lord’s Prayer, Seven Days of Creation, How to use your Bible, The Fruit of the Spirit and more.
Vacation Bible School
We have a Blast at Vacation Bible School! This fun-filled week is usually held the third week of June. We jump and clap during our times of singing, run and play during game times and are challenged by our Bible times. We look forward to next year’s VBS at Butter Valley Community Church, and we can’t wait to have you join us!
Friday Fun Nights are offered once a quarter. The kids have a great time playing games such as dodge-ball, kick-ball or even a scavenger hunt. This is followed by a time of singing and a Bible talk, then a snack and more games. Check our calendar for the Fun Night schedule.